JUNE TO DO:

(Wow. I am really failing at this whole 'To Do List' thing... This time, I don't have a choice but to work on my Steampunk outfit, though, since it needs to be ready for July and my birthday!)
  • New Steampunk Outfit (continuing from March's start on the Plaid Voile costume)
    • Harness Vest
      • Draft
      • Mock-up?
      • Finished Version
    • Style Wig
    • Hat
      • alter Vogue Pattern V7464
      • Make Hat & Veil
      • Trim with Flowers and cameo
    • Costume Prosthetic for leg
  • Casual Steampunk Dress?
  • Lightweight House Dresses (aka it's been super warm and I want to die!)
  • Mystery Project 
    • Phase I
    • Phase II (about 50% completed) 
    • Phase III
    • Finishing
  • Rockabilly/Retro Swimsuit
  • Rockabilly Dress
  • Rockabilly Denim Pants

Comments