Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey... Ornaments!

TARDIS box, River Song, The (11th) Doctor, Amy, Rory

Had to try them out on my little Norfolk Pine
My friends are crazy Doctor Who fans (recall a certain queen size invasion of the daleks quilt for a wedding present?)... But who isn't ;-)

At any rate, saw these supercute peg people made by jillybeans on craftser. And HP peg people ornaments.

Guess what I had to make for their Christmas present?

Their favourite Doctor and companions are Eleven, Amy & Rory. River Song couldn't be left out, because I got a little box and painted like the TARDIS (and made a sculpey knob for the top) and who travels in the TARDIS with Doctor but the Ponds!

I decided to keep them simple... one can get carried away with details. Perhaps the Pandorica costume wasn't the best choice for River... she looks a little like a jedi. But I do like how they turned out overall.

Comments