NOVEMBER TO DO:

(probably wise to pick up this habit of organizing my thoughts/projects)
  • alterations (by commission... hopefully my last for a very long time. I don't like doing them. It's boring and I have so little free time)
  • resurrect my poor L.L. Bean backpack
  • 40s style overalls (preferably, but if I don't have enough olive twill, just pants. I'm initiating another spending moratorium for fabric -for my self, presents are another story)
  • Hat tab: There are currently pins keeping my favourite hat to size.
  • start to learn crochet!
  • tackle the pile of repairs (of my own clothing)
  • umbrella? (I lost my good umbrella that I painted to match my raincoat and boots... but soon rain won't be our issue, now will it?)
  • finish off lingering Mrs. Fitzsimmons Costume and repost on etsy
GENERAL TO DO: (projects stewing in my brain)
  • Teal knit Steampunk shifts
  • TinkerSue Series
    • Smock
    • Underdress
    • Bloomer-Romper
    • Coveralls
  • 60s Dresses
  • Plaid Shirts 

Comments

  1. What is a tinker sue because it sounds awesome.

    CROCHET SO WE MAY CROCHET TOGETHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tinker Sue concept was something I created way back in July (apparently), but haven't been able to execute yet...

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-o_3JFqeWWtg/T_JCcE1vB4I/AAAAAAAAArM/lC8q28_-bQ4/s1600/Tinker-Sue+Concept+sketches.jpg

    Working on the crochet! Sadly, it's going to take forever for me to be able to do lace, which is what I really why I want to learn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment