Summer Outfit Sketch

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Doesn't she have about a million other projects she should be working on? Well, I've been bad and haven't packed hand sewing or any of the valuable (DIY/Informational) books with me to read on the bus. So I ended up daydreaming about my red suede shorts...
I think I've figured out how to make the pockets work and the buttons functional (rather than cheating and putting a zipper in the side). I'm thinking it needs a frilly floral blouse OR if I wear my crazy tights, a solid top, still frilly. I've been obsessed by wanting to work with buckskin, specifically I want to make leggings, but since summer is our next major season, I won't get to wear them for awhile. But you know what would  got nicely with red suede shorts? Moccassins!

Considering ordering pattern and buckskin from www.crazycrow.com

Comments